Our Senior Partner, Sarosh Zaiwalla will be speaking on 'Maritime Challenges' at the Forum for Integrated National security (FINS), to be held in Goa, India on October 12 – 14, 2017.
The Forum for Integrated National Security (FINS) is a fast-emerging non-governmental think tank in India and is initiating an annual International Conference on Maritime Security titled ‘SAGAR Discourse’ in association with the Indian Ministry of External Affairs. The conference is designed to be a solution-oriented discussion on current maritime challenges.
Indian Government Ministers in attendance will include:
- Minister for Commerce and Industry - Shri Suresh Prabhu
- Minister for Railways - Shri Piyush Goyal
- Chief Minister of Goa - Shri Manohar Parrikar
- Minister for External Affairs - Smt Sushma Swaraj
- Minister for Road Transport, Highways and Shipping - Shri Nitin Gadkari
Policy makers and experts from Australia, Norway, Japan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Maldives, Mauritius, and the US will also be participating as speakers.
To find out more about the forum and to register please Click Here