Whether you are establishing a joint venture in the UK or developing your business worldwide our multi-cultural, multi-lingual lawyers can advise on every aspect of the venture.
We have recently advised on corporate matters involving Chinese, Indian, Iranian, UAE, Qatari and Nigerian companies.
The industry sectors we cover range from broadcasting and media to banking and power.
The law governing company formation, operation and insolvency is often complex and prescriptive. Our firm is regularly instructed by Insolvency practitioners, companies, creditors, shareholders, and directors to assist them with their disputes.
The firm has acted for its client in a range of Insolvency and Company related disputes including those relating to:
- Recovery of assets from former management and/or shareholders of a company,
- Directors’ disqualification,
- Appointment of an Administrator,
- Defending Winding up petitions and Statutory Demands,
- Creditors Voluntary liquidation, and
- Compulsory Liquidation.